Terms & Conditions
Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy is a company registered in the Republic of Ireland. These terms and conditions are provided by Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy (referred to as ‘us’, or, ‘we’ or ‘Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy’) for the information of visitors (referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) to our website.
- The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that different terms (including prices, delivery charges and delivery times) may apply to purchases made in one of our stores. Very occasionally, the price displayed in your local store may differ from the price quoted on this website.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on this website. You will be asked to read and accept the terms and conditions each time you place an order to ensure that you are familiar with the current terms and conditions prevailing at the time you place your order.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All images and videos are for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact bottle received. Please check full product details for packaging and description.
- All stock and prices are subject to availability.
- All prices are in Euro (€) and include VAT.
- Please check your order details carefully before submitting your order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed and Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy will not grant any compensation in any form for inconvenience experienced as a result.
- The delivery cost for your purchase is displayed when you select the delivery method at the checkout. You can still choose to cancel the order at this stage. Parcels with a total weight of up to 15Kg will be delivered or you can collect at Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy store. Parcels of over 15Kg will only be available for collection in store. Otherwise, please contact Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy to arrange an alternative delivery method.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and packaging. You will be wholly responsible for the return of the goods and any associated costs of return. Goods received back incomplete, damaged or in any condition other than saleable, will be returned to you and the cost of return carriage charged to your account. Prior to returning any products, please contact us within 7 days from the date of delivery. If you do not return goods within 7 days after you have informed us that you wish to cancel your order, your right to cancel will be revoked. We cannot cancel your purchase or refund your money if you return the product without proof of purchase.Refunds on items returned will be offered at the price paid at the time of purchase. Therefore, items bought on special offer will only be refunded at the special offer price.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
- You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account which is provided by Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any breach of security.
- We use Paypal Payments to provide a secure and reliable payment processing service. Paypal payments are approved and certified by many financial institutions. There are several technological layers in place to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information. All information when in transit is encrypted (128 bits) to ensure the privacy of sensitive information. Paypal payments have been accredited with Account Information Security certification by Visa. Paypal payments are registered with the data protection Commissioner as a ‘data processor’. Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in our reporting systems.
- Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. This may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address details. Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy reserves the right to cancel any orders if this information cannot be supplied.
- Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Billing Address only. Customers will be notified by email if this is the case.
- If Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible to either offer an alternative item (to the same value) or we will credit your card for the cost of the unavailable goods. Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect order, Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned item, refund the customer for the cost of their second order and for their return postage.
- Orders returned by the courier as not picked up will be refunded the cost of products upon receipt, not including postage. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. The customer will then have to re-order the goods if they are still required.
- Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery, or any damage caused to your purchase once the package has been dispatched to the courier and a dispatch acknowledgement has been emailed to your specified email address
- If an order is not received, you must contact Rose Finlay totalhealth Pharmacy within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
- Buying Medicines Online:
- A record of each transaction is retained for a period of at least two years from the date of receipt or supply of the medicine.
Every invoice for medicines obtained, which include:
- the date of the transaction
- the name and quantity of the product obtained, and
- the name and address of the supplier
- A record of each transaction involving the supply of a medicine to a purchaser, which includes:
- the order for supply,
- the date of the transaction,
- the name and quantity of the product supplied,
- the name and address of the person to whom the product was supplied
- A record to show that prior to supplying the product to the purchaser you have checked:
- the purchaser is aware that the medicine should be used in accordance with the recommendations for use contained in the product packaging,
- the total quantity of the product to be supplied in the transaction is a quantity that is reasonably required for the purchasers own treatment, having regard to any previous supply to that purchaser.
Some medicines are liable to abuse and/or misuse and you should have a system in place to identify repeated requests for medicines from the same purchaser within a short time frame. Where you suspect a medicine may be being abused or misused a supply should not be made. In addition to the records to be kept listed above, a pharmacy supplying medicines via the internet must also keep a record to show that prior to supply of the product a registered pharmacist has:
- personally reviewed each order for supply and personally supervises and authorises the supply
- fulfilled the requirement of Regulation 10 of the Regulation of Retail Pharmacy Businesses Regulations 2008 (S.I. No. 488 of 2008).
Regulation 10 of the Regulation of Retail Pharmacy Businesses Regulations 2008 requires that in the course of the supply, a registered pharmacist is satisfied that the purchaser is aware of what the appropriate use of the medicine is and that it is being sought for that purpose and, in so far as the registered pharmacist is aware, the product is not intended for abuse and/or misuse.
- We value our customer’s satisfaction very highly. If you have any complaints regarding your order please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org