Which specific strains?
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
OptiBac 'One week flat'
- Seven-day course of sachets containing live cultures, proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live cultures and 0.3 g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Free from gluten, and may be suitable for those with bloating
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, children (4 years +), vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take for seven consecutive days - one sachet per day - or as professionally directed
'One week flat' is a food supplement containing natural bacteria, in powdered sachets to be taken daily as a one-week course. This can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired. This supplement has been created especially for those wishing to take a short-term course of live cultures. It contains high quality, researched strains such as Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, and is advised to be taken consecutively for seven days. Each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity, and are guaranteed until end of expiry. 'One week flat' is gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52: Acidophilus is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this strain of acidophilus from OptiBac has been shown to survive gastric acidity and biliary salts, and to reach the intestines without damage. Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71: This well-researched strain has been shown to reach the gut alive. Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215: This is of an extensively studied species naturally residing in the intestinal flora; this strain from OptiBac has been researched in its ability to resist gastric acidity and bile salts in order to reach your small and large intestines alive. Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058: This strain is extracted from the kefir culture, and has been scientifically proven to reach the gut alive. Fructooligosaccharide fibres (FOS) provide a source of natural fibre.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
Available in two pack sizes of 7 and 28 sachets of live cultures. Each sachet provides a count of over 5 billion natural bacteria.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.